Do you have an SME? And do you want to sustainably expand your business to a specific market abroad? If so, the vouchers from the Starters International Business programme (SIB) could be a good option for you. Review the programs and budgets below.
6 different SIB vouchers can help you with your plans to take your business abroad:
- Coaching voucher to get individual assistance and support to start doing business abroad.
- Market Entry voucher to hire a consultant or coach to look at your opportunities abroad and to work towards a plan of action.
- Mission voucher to participate in an outbound trade delegation or a joint trade fair presentation.
- Kickstart voucher to hire an external advisor to help you limit the consequences of the crisis on your business abroad.
From 1 January 2022 until 31 March 2022, extra budget is available for the SIB vouchers. Please note: There is no extra budget for the Kickstart voucher and Brexit voucher.
- From 1 January 2022 until 31 March 2022, a total budget of 416,667 euros is available for the Coaching voucher.
- From 1 January 2022 until 31 March 2022, a total budget of 400,000 euros is available for the following vouchers:
- Knowledge voucher
- Market Entry voucher
- Mission voucher
- Individual trade fair participation
More information here.