Job opportunities at TMF
TMF Group, the multinational professional services firm headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands, is looking to add a VP of Business Development across US strategic locations, including Houston, Texas.
Business Development - Hunter
Work type: Full time
Location: USA - Atlanta, USA - Boston, USA - Chicago, USA - Delaware, USA - Houston, USA - New York, USA - San Francisco
Office Location: Miami
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Their work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
About the profile
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field.
- 5-10+ years of senior business development, executive leadership, operating, product management or sales experience, either within an Energy business, or within an organization that sells to these businesses.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients at all levels, along with the intermediaries who support them.
- Able to “solution sell”, defined as the ability to listen to the client’s needs and adapting the sale to best meet those needs, understanding that this concept is more important than making a hard sell.
- Manage coordination of sophisticated multi-jurisdictional proposals involving multiple business lines.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Regular travel is required.
About the role
- Leverage an ever-developing personal network of Energy contacts to self-generate new clients and effectively handle warm leads.
- Operating as a Business subject matter specialist for the Energy (Oil & Gas) team in its pursuit of getting and keeping high growth potential businesses.
- Possess a business, finance or accounting background with a foundation of having directly driven customer engagement and interactions at the highest levels of companies
- Discovering, capturing, and reporting findings from the field about customer and TMF challenges and opportunities as they relate to the TMF (Accounting/Tax, Payroll/HR, and Legal) platform.
- Collaborating with generalist colleagues across the Energy Business Development team to better serve the (Accounting/Tax, Payroll/HR, and Legal) needs of customers, and engaging in senior-level customer meetings to discuss business challenges, and explore how the TMF platform can help address those challenges.
- Identify and optimize sales opportunities, using knowledge of the market and competitors, as well as TMF’s outstanding selling propositions and differentiators
- Utilize effective relationships to improve opportunities for cross referrals
- Manage the contract to contract sales process efficiently and effectively, with transparency.
- Develop proposals that address clients’ needs, concerns and objective.
- Contribute to the development of the sales team boosting overall efficiency and improving conversion rates.
- Work with leadership to implement standard methodology and create strategies for sales improvement based on market research and/or competitor analysis
Apply here: Career Opportunities (tmf-group.com)