Trade mission Texas with Prime Minister Rutte and Minister Bruins
Are you a Dutch company and want to do business in Texas, USA?
The United States (US) is the Netherland's largest trading partner outside the European Union. Texas is the second largest state in the U.S. and the 10th economy of the world.
Join the trade mission to Texas with a focus on Life Sciences & Health and Energy Transition from 20 to 24 April 2020. The mission will take place in Houston and Austin, with the presence of Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Minister of Health, Welfare and Sport, Bruno Bruins.
The mission focuses on the following promising sectors:
Life Sciences & Health - Austin and Houston
- eHealth & digital healthcare;
- Medical equipment at institutions and in the personal living environment;
- Integral care solutions;
- Research, education and applications in patient care;
- Product development.
Energy transition - Houston
- Port logistics - the role of ports in the energy transition, including the application of digital platforms;
- Hydrogen - transition and blue and green hydrogen,
- Co2-capture/CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage).
Participation in this mission is only open to Dutch companies and knowledge institutions operating in the above sectors. We are encouraging female entrepreneurs, knowledge institutions and start-ups/scale-ups to participate in this mission.
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) organises this mission in close cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, the Embassy network in the United States and the Netherlands Business Support Office in Houston (NBSO Texas).